About our team
A little about Planning Genius Patty Speirs – I’ve always been a planner on some level or another – Whether it was a high school fundraiser or a community function for one of the many non-profit organizations I’ve been a member of. It’s in my genetic makeup I suppose. I love organization and live by my “To Do” lists (hence the logo). Wedding vendors and clients alike wonder how I can be as organized as I am yet be laid back – definitely not an “A-Type” characteristic but it’s all about keeping things in order and keeping the couple advised and informed, which translates to calm. I feel so fortunate that I do what I truly love to do and share my knowledge and enthusiasm for throwing a great party with those who need me.
I think of myself as a guide and mentor to those I plan events for. No two couples are the same and their celebrations should be as unique as they are. We strive to bring unique and fun aspect to every event we coordinate. We want your personalities to come through in the details and we feel a great sense of accomplishment when we hear your guests “oooh and ahh” about the special elements of the party as they are enjoying it. We never tire of getting feedback from our couples about how their family and friends tell them again and again how their wedding was the best they’d been to or the most fun they’d had over other weddings.
PATTY & COLIN COWIE
Patty & David Tutera
About Team ELD – Patty has assembled the BEST team of wedding planners in the area and each believe in the same ethics and level of superior customer service that Patty insists on for every event. We all believe in the team concept and that no one vendor is more important than the other and that we are all there to work together to ensure the best experience for our clients. Each of the team members have been coordinating events for Every Last Detail for many years and all were personally trained by Patty herself. You will never have to be someone’s “guinea pig” when working with our team of experienced planners.
A few things about what makes our Wedding Planning Team the best in the area:
- Patty was trained by the Association of Bridal Consultants and earned the designation of Professional Bridal Consultant with honors. We also strive to expand our knowledge by attending numerous wedding and event related conferences and training seminars each year. The more we know, the better we can serve you.
- We support/are members of several prestigious wedding and event associations including the International Special Events Society (ISES) – Esprit Award Judging Committee 2010, Bay Area Wedding Network (BAWN), Wedding Industry Professionals Association (WIPA), Monterey Bay Wedding & Event Professionals and Wish Upon a Wedding (non-profit).
- We are continually quoted for wedding-related articles in national publications and wedding blogs. We are experts in all things wedding!
- Our Team has extensive experience creating celebrations within a wide range of wedding styles including Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Indian, Non-Denominational and Military.
- We are Monterey Peninsula natives who stay in-the-know regarding local services, venues and the latest trends.
- As animal lovers, we specialize in including your fur-babies in the wedding day celebrations. An invaluable service to those couples who want to have their fur-kids by their side on the most important day of their lives.
- We believe in giving back to our community and continuously support local charities including the Monterey County SPCA, Disabled American Veterans, St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Junior Diabetes Research Foundation, Wounded Warriors and Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
- We do not “farm out” your wedding to an associate – when you bring us on board you are working directly with Patty throughout the entire planning process. We also do not take on multiple commitments on the same day so rest assured that you are the focus of our attention on your wedding day!
- We are available to coordinate your wedding no matter where you are getting married.
- We are THE MOST RESPECTED event planners on the Monterey Peninsula and have the honor and privilege of being listed as a “Preferred Vendor” with the top wedding and event venues and service providers on the Monterey Peninsula and surrounding areas. Fellow wedding professionals like the way we work and want to work with us again and again, which benefits you!